Mugwort Muscle Relief Heat Pad:
- Adjust the Mugwort Muscle Relief Heat Pad to the pain area. Remove the sticker on both side to stick the heat pad to the body.
- It will naturally heat up to 45 degree celsius and able to last for 6 to 10 hours.
How it Works?
Benefits of Mugwort
Research have shown that mugwort is useful to reduce problem like joint inflammation and arthritis. It contain nutrient which is necessary to heal muscle pain and stiffness and hence improve body blood circulation.
In traditional chinese medical theory (TCM), mugwort is frequently used as moxa for acupuncture. Moxa is a kind of treatment of using heat to apply on acupuncture point which is able to improve blood circulation and balance the yin and yang chi. When mugwort is heated up, it warm up the body, relaxes the mind and also reduce body pain.
Provide Heat Therapy
Heat provides a warm, comfortable and soothing feeling. Heat dilate the blood vessel and allow better blood circulation causing more absorption oxygen and nutrient to repair the damage tissue.
Why use Mugwort Muscle Relief Heat Pad?
- Provide relief to muscle pain
- Heal stiff shoulder or neck
- Provide relief to rheumatism or joint inflammation
- For backache
- Speed up the recovery from sports injury
- Relief to menstrual pain
- Improve sleep quality
- Keep body warm
Suggested Way to Use:
- Use it when weather is cold to keep your body warm. Allow your body to stay warm in cold places.
- Paste it overnight while sleeping to provide healing to muscle pain or stiff shoulder. It allows the body to heal while sleeping. You will feel more refresh when wake up.
- To relief menstrual pain, paste it on the abdominal area.
- Stick it on pain area to heal and relief pain.
- Place it on the sole of the foot while sleeping to improve sleep quality and reduce fatigues tired foot. Frequent use will improve the immune system.